- Areas ServedCH
Implementation of MANRS Actions
- Action 1: Prevent propagation of incorrect routing information Consistent prefix-list filtering on all BGP sessions in the core network facing our customers and our own aggregation layer.
- Action 2: Prevent traffic with spoofed source IP addresses Consistent filtering on all hypervisors to drop traffic from illegitimate source IP addresses.
- Action 3: Facilitate global operational communication and coordination Up-to-date profiles in PeeringDB and relevant RIR databases helps getting in touch with other network operators and thus getting routing issues resolved quickly.
- Action 4: Facilitate validation of routing information on a global scale Consistent signing of our IPv4 and IPv6 prefixes (ROA) to enable RPKI filtering.
- Action 5: Encourage MANRS adoption We encourage network operators to join and support the MANRS initiative to increase global routing security.
Why cloudscale.ch Supports MANRS
Today's society relies more and more on the Internet. It is therefore crucial that the stability and security of global routing is further increased. The MANRS initiative offers real added value in this respect by providing guidance and raising awareness among network operators.CEO