- Network ASNs2593
- IX-F IDs38
Implementation of MANRS Actions
- Action 1: Filtering of Route Announcements We operate two route servers: rs1.vs-ix.net and rs2.vs-ix.net (based on BIRD). Both offer automatic network filtering based on their IRRdb entries and AS filtering based on community.
- Action 2-1: Offer assistance to its members to maintain accurate routing information in an appropriate repository (IRR and/or RPKI) We take great care about prefixes announced on our route servers. We help our members to correct route objects desciption.
- Action 2-3: Indicate MANRS participation on the member list and the website https://www.vsix.it/en/support/manrs.htm
- Action 3: Protect the peering platform https://www.vsix.it/documents/pdf/Politiche_Sicurezza_Informazioni.pdf
- Action 4: Facilitate global operational communication and coordination between network operators https://www.vsix.it/en/support/peering.htm
- Action 5: Provide monitoring and debugging tools to the members
Why Università degli studi di Padova CSIA-VSIX Supports MANRS
VSIX support MANRS because we believe that networks security is very important to provide a good exchange serviceCTO