- Network ASNs28441
- IX-F IDs890
Implementation of MANRS Actions
- Action 1: Filtering of Route Announcements IXSY uses IXP Manager with Bird Route Servers, providing RPKI origin validation + IRR filtering. https://ixsy.org.mx/pol%C3%ADticas-de-peering
- Action 2-1: Offer assistance to its members to maintain accurate routing information in an appropriate repository (IRR and/or RPKI) IXSY offers direct assistance to its members to create ROAs and IRR objects.
- Action 2-2: Offer assistance in implementing MANRS ISP Actions for the members Periodic training through technical community, ISOC and LAC-IX assistance.
- Action 2-3: Indicate MANRS participation on the member list and the website In IXP Manager Member page and IXPDB. https://portal.ixsy.org.mx/customer/details
- Action 3: Protect the peering platform Peering fabric filters unwanted L2 traffic. https://ixsy.org.mx/pol%C3%ADticas-de-peering
- Action 4: Facilitate global operational communication and coordination between network operators IXP Manager Portal provides contact information of the different members.
- Action 5: Provide monitoring and debugging tools to the members IXSY provides a Looking Glass to its members via Birdseye. Nagios monitororing is automated via IXP Manager.
Why Internet Exchange Services Yucatan A.C. Supports MANRS
For Internet Exchange Services Yucatan (IXSY) the adoption of standards and best practices for routing security has big importance, because IXPs are key infrastructure and play an important role in the Internet ecosystem. The adoption of MANRS in IXSY helps in strengthening the routing security on the Internet.Director, Internet Exchange Services Yucatan