- Network ASNs9446
- IX-F IDs
Implementation of MANRS Actions
- Action 1: Filtering of Route Announcements MVIXP does IRR filtering and RPKI ROV. For technical details: https://mvixp.org/technical/route-server/
- Action 2-1: Offer assistance to its members to maintain accurate routing information in an appropriate repository (IRR and/or RPKI) We helped all our members to create route-objects and ROAs.
- Action 2-2: Offer assistance in implementing MANRS ISP Actions for the members We helped all our members to create route-objects and ROAs. And, we encourage them to keep updated IRT object and do uRPF.
- Action 3: Protect the peering platform https://mvixp.org/peering-policy/
- Action 4: Facilitate global operational communication and coordination between network operators We are responsive to our IRT and abuse contacts.
- Action 5: Provide monitoring and debugging tools to the members MVIXP runs looking glass for the members.
Why Maldives Internet Exchange Supports MANRS
MANRS and MVIXP shares the same goal of securing the global Internet routing infrastructure.President, Maldives Internet Exchange