- Network ASNs271885
- IX-F IDs888
Implementation of MANRS Actions
- Action 1: Filtering of Route Announcements GTIX uses IXP Manager with Bird Route Servers, providing RPKI origin validation + IRR filtering. https://portalisp.ixp.gt/docstore/file/download/1
- Action 2-1: Offer assistance to its members to maintain accurate routing information in an appropriate repository (IRR and/or RPKI) GTIX offers direct assistance to its members to create ROAs and IRR objects.
- Action 2-2: Offer assistance in implementing MANRS ISP Actions for the members Periodic training through ISOC and LAC-IX assistance. 1 to 1 meetings with members.
- Action 2-3: Indicate MANRS participation on the member list and the website In IXP Manager Member page and IXPDB. https://portalisp.ixp.gt/customer/list
- Action 4: Facilitate global operational communication and coordination between network operators IXP Manager Portal provides contact information of the different members. GTIX also provides WhatsApp, Telegram and email groups/lists for members.
- Action 5: Provide monitoring and debugging tools to the members GTIX provides a Looking Glass to its members via Birdseye. Nagios monitororing is automated via IXP Manager.
Why Punto de Intercambio de Tráfico de Internet Guatemala Supports MANRS
The GTIX plays now an important role in Guatemala’s network-wide infrastructure, providing not only traffic exchange between connected members but also services that improve the security and resiliency of Guatemala’s Internet. The Mutually Agreed Norms for Routing Security (MANRS) are of utmost importance and align deeply with our goals of network security. The GTIX welcomes the compliance of MANRS and hopes it helps to disseminate this global initiative around the world.President GTIX