- Network ASNs150528
- IX-F IDs
Implementation of MANRS Actions
- Action 1: Filtering of Route Announcements We use IRRDB and RPKI filtering mechanism to prevent propagation of incorrect routing Information.
- Action 2-1: Offer assistance to its members to maintain accurate routing information in an appropriate repository (IRR and/or RPKI) We keep on informing our members about the need of ROA before onboarding them to our IX platform.
- Action 2-2: Offer assistance in implementing MANRS ISP Actions for the members We do provide CPE template and encourage them to go for ROA / IRRDB and its need to protect the BGP routing in ISP cloud.
- Action 2-3: Indicate MANRS participation on the member list and the website We are showing MANRS participation on both our member list and official website
- Action 3: Protect the peering platform https://edgenxt.com/connection-guidelines/
- Action 5: Provide monitoring and debugging tools to the members IXP Manager MRTG monitoring tool is used for member's port utilization
Why EDGENxT Supports MANRS
We decided to join MANRS as we believe in network safety on the internet, without norms such as the ones provided by MANRS, the internet would have to adapt itself to every new network.Network Infrastructure Lead