- Network ASNs64153
- IX-F IDs1241
Implementation of MANRS Actions
- Action 1: Filtering of Route Announcements STIX uses IXP Manager with Bird Route Servers, providing RPKI origin validation + IRR filtering.
- Action 2-1: Offer assistance to its members to maintain accurate routing information in an appropriate repository (IRR and/or RPKI) STIX offers direct assistance to its members to create ROAs and IRR objects.
- Action 2-2: Offer assistance in implementing MANRS ISP Actions for the members Periodic training through ISOC and LAC-IX assistance.
- Action 2-3: Indicate MANRS participation on the member list and the website MANRS participants will be identified here: https://portal.stix.do/customer/details
- Action 4: Facilitate global operational communication and coordination between network operators IXP Manager Portal provides contact information of the different members.
- Action 5: Provide monitoring and debugging tools to the members STIX provides a Looking Glass to its members via Birdseye. Nagios monitororing is automated via IXP Manager.
Why ADOTIC Asociacion Dominicana de Empresas de Tecnologias de Informacion y Comunicacion Supports MANRS
STIX as an Internet Traffic Exchange Point, we believe in good practice policies and it is our duty to promote and support initiatives like MANRS. If we all comply with these policies we will achieve a safer and more solid network throughout the world.President, STIX