- Network ASNs12833
- IX-F IDs10
Implementation of MANRS Actions
- Action 1: Filtering of Route Announcements Gigapix is deeply committed to run a stable and secure Internet Exchange. https://gigapix.pt/en/technical/route-servers/
- Action 2-1: Offer assistance to its members to maintain accurate routing information in an appropriate repository (IRR and/or RPKI) We encourage all members to have their ROAs published, and also proper records on (authenticated) IRRs.
- Action 2-2: Offer assistance in implementing MANRS ISP Actions for the members We are open to help our IXP members to align with MANRS best practices.
- Action 3: Protect the peering platform https://gigapix.pt/en/technical/type-of-traffic/
- Action 4: Facilitate global operational communication and coordination between network operators All our IXP members have access to the platform's mailing list.
- Action 5: Provide monitoring and debugging tools to the members We consider it is key to provide the means to monitor the platform's usage, thus we have a public looking glass available.
Why FCCN Supports MANRS
MANRS is important for Internet stability, and we wish to contribute to that global effort.